– [SAVE KEYPOINTS] – Keypoints saved from a project that has been setup for Automated Certificates will default to a file in the “KeyPoints” folder with the unique property ID as its name
– [FLOOD FORECAST POLYGON RAIN] – Added ability to manually apply spatially distributed forecast rainfall using GIS polygons
– [FLOOD FORECAST HYDROLOGY INPUT RAIN] – Added ability to save rainfall input to hydrology model to a GAG layer for interrogation
– [FLOOD FORECAST REPORTING] – Added ability to run/publish flood reports during forecast
– [FLOOD FORECAST ARCHIVING] – Added ability to archive forecast key input/output datasets when publishing
– [FLOOD FORECAST TIME SERIES] – Added support for creating time varying forecast surface
– [FLOOD FORECAST FLOOD INTELLIGENCE] – Added support for creating time based flood intelligence (without need for time series surface)
– [BoM FORECAST RAINFALL GRIDS] – Added cumulative rainfall to grid surface
– [METSERVICE FORECAST RAINFALL GRIDS] – Added cumulative rainfall to grid surface
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Specify whether property boundary should be highlighted, including highlight colour and thickness
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Added IF/THEN/ELSE capability
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to specify KeyPoints file for use in relevant views
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to use keypoints to populate a table of flood values for a property
– [VOLUME CALCULATIONS] – Added ability to save time-series water volumes as a CSV
– [VOLUME CALCULATIONS] – Added ability to save manually drawn polygon as a GIS layer
– [WEB MAP SERVICE] – Added ability to add additional “name=value” parameters to request URL (eg NearMap online imagery)
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Enhanced progressbar display
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to control legend size
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Improved efficiency in certificate creation
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Added quick search to certificates form
– [FLOOD REPORTS] – Added ability to group entries in flood report using a GIS field value
– [FLOOD REPORTS] – Added ability to report summary statistics in report
– [LEGEND DISPLAY] – Improved consistency in display of legend labels for numeric ranges
– [DEFAULT HAZARD PALETTE] – Improved default colour range for new ARR hazards (H1-H6)
– [WEB MAP SERVICE] – Added ability to specify additional request arguments (eg APIkey=1234567), which are required by some commercial providers
– [GAUGE LAYERS CSV DATA SOURCE] – Enabled import of gauge readings from CSV file
– [FLOOD FORECAST CATCHMENT CONDITIONS] – Added ability to edit Initial and Continuing Loss values directly on forecast form
– [INFOWORKS] – Added support for InfoWorks v7.5 results
– [DXF DISPLAY] – Forced display using GDAL libraries
– [POINT DISPLAY] – Improved look of non-solid point markers by removing border
– [PYRAMID BUILDING] – Fixed progress bar range check error on building level 1 pyramids
– [PYRAMID MODE] – Fixed display of peak only derived datsets
– [LEGEND] – Fixed legend refresh when no layer active
– [GDAL SPATIAL INDEX BUG] – overcome GDAL indexing issue with a single, multi-part object in a layer
– [CLEANING LARGE GRIDS] – Fixed “range check error” when cleaning very large grids
– [LINKING] – Fixed linked file display when linking from a MIF/MID file
– [VOLUME CALCULATIONS] – Fixed range check error selecting polygon from a layer in the view option
– [WEB MAP SERVICE] – Fixed saving of username and password to *.imgsvr file
– [DELFT3D CONVERSION] – Fixed “invalid minimum depth threshold” error
– [WBNM HYDROLOGY SETUP] – Fixed default display of Node GIS/Xref edit box
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – View images are now created in users temp folder, rather than template folder, avoiding potential conflicts
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Check if template is currently open in Word
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Fixed “long string” text limit
– [SURFACE SMOOTHING] – Fixed display of true flood extents for all parameters
– [WRB PEAK VELOCITY] – Fixed calculation of peak velocity where one node of triangle is dry
– [CLIPPING WRB FILES] – Fixed incorrect identification of nodes/triangles
– [INFOWORKS CONVERSION] – Fixed “bits out of range” error on some multi-domain conversions
– [CFG INITIALISATION] – Fixed metatdata update routine to be run only if required
– [LEGEND DISPLAY] – Fixed initialisation of legend settings where active layer is outside current view extents
– [MOUSE DOWN/UP LAG] – Fixed handling of lag between mousedown and mouseup operations
– [ZOOMING] – Fixed remembering of last click location when zooming during onscreeen operations (eg profile plot, flow plot, shape editing etc)
– [BUTTON FEEDBACK] – Fixed water tools button state visuals
– [GDAL LAYER DISPLAY] – Fixed setting polygon/polyline line colour of GIS layers that also contain points
– [GDAL DATABASE LAYERS] – File based GDAL database layers now support relative path to file in DBvec
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to incorporate linked images in certificates (scaled property photos and auto-link fields)
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to utilise multiple certificate templates in the one project
– [INFO MODE DROPDOWN] – Exposed Multi-Point and All-Layers interrogation modes from info tool
– [MOUSEWHEEL ZOOMING] – Scrolling mousewheel will zoom in any mode (previously only pan mode or using CTRL shortcut)
– [AUTO PAN VIEW] – Hold left mouse button and drag to pan in any mode (previously using SPACEBAR)
– [TOUCHSCREEN NAVIGATION] – Pan with finger slide, zoom with pinch, right click with two finger tap
– [RATING CURVE BUILDER] – Added support for using TUFLOW PO Lines flow/level CSV files
– [FLOOD FORECASTING MODES] – Added ability to set forecast project as “LIVE” or “TRAINING” mode. Training provides simple time control for stepping through historical events
– [ONLINE ADDRESS SEARCH] – Added support for ESRI World Geocode Service single line address searching
– [FORCED INFINITE GRID MODE] – Building surface pyramids (*_L2 .. *_Ln files) for a layer will force a surface to be opened in infinite grid mode if the data is peaks only
– [INFINITE GRID MODE NOTIFICATION] – Status bar indicates if infinite grid mode is enabled for the active layer
– [PYRAMIDS FOR TIME SERIES DATA] – Pyramids can now be built for time-series data. This can improve performance of animations of large results sets.
– [PEAK GRIDS] – Added ability to convert peak model results grids to a single peaks only wrr
– [WBNM] – Added support for WBNM (2012) model outputs and use as a real-time hydrologic forecasting model
– [INFOWORKS CONVERSION] – No longer requires “elevation2d” to be included in dat file
– [DIFFERENCE MAPPING] – Added ability to show “wet to dry”/”dry to wet” for velocity difference and VxD difference
– [GAUGE LAYERS] – Simplified layout for accessing Gauge (*.gag) layers in flood forecasting mode
– [GAUGE LAYERS] – Added -99 to water level gauge DELVAL list
– [GRID CONVERSION] – Converting hazard grids now prompts for hazard categories to use in displaying the grid
– [TRANSLUCENCY] – Added edit box to set translucency directly
– [RAINFALL GAUGE DATA] – Added ability to inspect and update rain gauge status at time of running forecast
– [GIS/SURFACE INTEGRATION] – Now uses native grid framework when doing grid max/min/avg. Only cells with centroids inside polygons will be tested
– [ENVIROMON RIVER GAUGES] – Padded out blank readings
– [RIVER GAUGE DATA] – Added ability to display both Level (m AHD) and Stage (m)
– [NZ METSERVICE FORECAST RAINFALL] – Added support for single netCDF file
– [RELOCATE LAYERS] – Improved layout for manipulating layer replacements
– [INFOWORKS CONVERSION] – Conversion now relies on depth (rather than elevation) overcoming some inconsistencies in shallow areas
– [AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES] – Fixed replacing tags in Headers and Footers
– [RUBICON CONVERSION] – Fixed interface error message
– [ZOOM SCALING] – Fixed issue with occasional mouse scroll scaling/image mismatch
– [RMA CONVERSION] – Fixed hazard file assignment
– [FORECAST TIME CONTROL] – Fixed position of time control window
– [EXPORT POLYGONS OF HAZARD] – Fixed “Contour :error” message
– [FLOOD PLANNING DEPTH] – Fixed queries and cleaning using Planning_Depth as a parameter
– [EXPORT ASCII GRID] – Fixed range check error exporting some grids
– [SCALED HOUSE PHOTOS] – Photo now stored in users’ temporary folder overcoming any permissions issues
– [FPM SURFACE PROCESSING] – Fixed bug initialising surfaces that are not in current project
– [SENSITIVITY FLOOD FORECASTS] – Fixed checking sensitivity levels are within interpolation surface range
– [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Fixed application of continuing loss values in RAFTS hydrology models
– [ADFD/PME CONVERSION] – Now converts UTC to local time
– [RIVER GAUGE DATA] – Fixed summary display of peak gauge parameters
– [MANNINGS CALCULATOR] – Fixed calculation of slope from terrain
– [MIKE URBAN] – Added support for MIKE URBAN results
– [SURFACE PYRAMIDS] – Added support for building pyramids for gridded (wrr) layers using infinite grid
– [GeoPDF] – Added support for displaying GeoPDF (and standard PDF) as background image layers
– [ADVANCED SEARCH] – Added ability to select ALL/NONE
– [ADVANCED SEARCH] – WHERE added automatically on first click in row
– [MIKE CONVERSION] – Standardised conversion form
– [MIKE FLEXI MESH] – Added ability to automatically stretch DFSU water surfaces to ensure wet edge is fully defined
– [LINKSWIN – DOUBLE CLICK GRID CELL] – Added ability to save as Excel XLSX (in addition to CSV)
– [PROGRESS BARS] – Added estimated completion time for some processing tasks
– [KEYPOINTS] – Added ability to select field to use for keypoints from toolbar
– [FILTERING TINs] – Filtering now carried out at centroid of triangle. If criteria is met, the entire triangle is retained. This provides a match to finite volume modelling.
– [CLEANING TINs] – Added flexibility to allow cleaning criteria to be tested for: triangle centroids, any triangle nodal values, or all triangle nodal values
– [AUTO LINKED FILES] – Set default links window tab to first linked file
– [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – When merging 1D/2D by mapping 1D onto 2D, added option to control if 2D terrain should be updated using 1D elevations
– [MIKE21 DFSU CONVERSION] – Fixed tolerance for ground elevations set to precisely 0.0 being flagged as DELVAL
– [GIS-SURFACE INTEGRATION] – Fixed DELVAL bug when integrating GIS points against a water surface
– [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Fixed “map 1D onto 2D” if MESHPARTS used and not all parts selected in conversion
– [FORECAST SETUP] – Fixed bug in saving surface list if ARI’s not specified and some surfaces not selected
– [COMPOSITE LAYERS] – Fixed display of overlapping portions when using translucency
– [COMPOSITE LAYERS] – Fixed display of all values at a location
– [MAPPING TO EXTREMELY LARGE DEMS] – Fixed integer overflow error
– [RELOCATE LAYERS] – Fixed relocation of MIF/MID layers
– [MAXMIN SECTION OF CFG] – Fixed non-update of CFG MINMAX section
– [OVER AND UNDER RANGE COLOURS] – Fixed saving of over and under colours
– [PRINTING] – Fixed access violation
- [ADD/REMOVE LAYERS FROM MULTIPLE VIEWS] – Added ability to add/remove layers from multiple views
- [ADJUST PEAK WATER LEVELS] – Added ability to specify minimum or maximum value within polygon
- [FLOOD CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to integrate property GIS layer with any other GIS layer
- [FLOOD CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to extract field information from SQL database
- [PROPERTY PHOTOS SETUP] – Added ability to search for properties
- [PROPERTY PHOTOS SETUP] – Added ability to update photo for current property
- [GIS-SURFACE INTEGRATION] – Added ability to limit processing of GIS objects within a layer to a polygon specified in a separate layer
- [PDF HELP] – Added PDF help to help menu
- [KEYPOINTS] – Added access to key points in Viewer
- [FLOOD CERTIFICATES] – Enhanced dealing with collection of metadata from WRC layers
- [BATCH EXPORT VIEW] – Added ability to reset extents for each view to defaults during batch exporting
- [BATCH EXPORT VIEW] – Added full tree-path to each view for batch image exporting
- [COPY/PASTE VIEWS] – Tree node being copied is now sticky, overcoming “intermediate left click” issue.
- [COPY/PASTE VIEWS] – Fixed “Paste View to Base” sometimes pasting the entire branch
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Fixed creation of *.wrc files if TUFLOW results using MESHPARTS
- [ADVANCED SEARCH] – Fixed linking to quick search tool
- [GIS-SURFACE INTEGRATION] – Fixed limiting processing to visible objects if specified
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Fixed processing of GIS-Surface integration where a surface is selected directly from the library
- [GDAL IMAGERY] – Fixed display of single band imagery with invalid internal min/max value bounds
- [BATCH EXPORT VIEWS] – Fixed ID mismatch for default view export
- [RELOCATE LAYERS] – Fixed display of layers
- [LINK TO GAUGE LEVEL] – Fixed execution of tool
- [COMPOSITE FILES] – Fixed access violation error in adding layers using the browse button
- [EXPORT RASTER GRID] – Fixed integer rounding of lower left coordinates
- [DRAG DROP MAP WINDOW] – Added ability to drag files directly onto the map window to add to current view
- [DFSU BATCH CONVERSION] – Only prompts once for output timestep size
- [BATCH IMAGE EXPORT] – Added ability to batch export view images
- [WEB MAP SERVICE] – Added support for specifying background colour in transparent PNG’s
- [FLOOD CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to save as PDF instead/as well as Word DOC format (Word 2010 or later – Word 2007 requires Microsft Plugin)
- [TUFLOW PIPES] – Added support for Shapefiles and TAB files to pipe network layout GIS layer.
- [FLOOD CERTIFICATES] – Fixed handling commas in user entered text
- [ECW TRANSPARENCY] – Fixed identification of transparency in ECW images
- [GDAL LAYERS] – Fixed non-display of highlight field when different to active field
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Fixed conversion when non-standard result order encountered
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Fixed surface value where water level below ground and using PLANNING_LEVEL
- [WEB MAP SERVICES] – Fixed issue when exporting high resolution screenshots beyond the maximum resolution the WMS can supply
- [MOUSEWHEEL ZOOMING] – In PAN mode (or any other mode and holding SPACEBAR or CTRL), scroll mouse wheel to zoom in/out
- [PROPERTY TAGGING] – Added ability to tag a property as flood affected based on hydraulic parameters at/around property
- [INFINITE GRID] – Added support for “Infinite Grids”. Disk based caching is employed to facilitate visualisation/interrogation of extremely large grids (up to 1 trillion cells)
- [PIPE MODEL RESULTS] – Added generic framework support for interrogating/visualising pipe model outputs including dynamic linking to 2D water surfaces
- [PIPE RESULTS – TUFLOW] – Added support for TUFLOW pipe model results
- [HYDROLOGY MODEL RESULTS] – Added generic framework support for visualising/interrogating hydrology model results
- [HYDROLOGY MODEL – RORB] – Added support for RORB model outputs
- [HYDROLOGY MODEL – RAFTS] – Added support for RAFTS model outputs
- [HYDROLOGY MODEL – URBS] – Added support for URBS model outputs
- [RIVERFLOW 2D RESULTS] – Added support for RiverFlow2D model results
- [ISIS 1D/2D RESULTS] – Added support for ISIS 1D/2D model results
- [AUTOMATED FLOOD CERTIFICATES] – Added ability to incorporate imagery from any view into the certificate
- [METSERVICE FORECAST RAINFALL] – Added ability to import MetService (NZ) forecast rainfall time-varying surfaces
- [AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY – NOWCAST] – Added ability to import BoM NowCast forecast rainfall time-varying surfaces
- [REPORTING] – Added ability to generate CSV reports from GIS layers
- [GDAL WMS/WMTS] – Added support for GDAL formatted Map Server XML files
- [GDAL v2.1] – Implemented GDAL v2.1
- [ADVANCED SEARCH LAYER] – Added support for BOOLEAN searches on GIS and PIPE layers
- [SURFACE INTERPOLATION] – Added generic surface interpolation tool
- [SURFACE EXTRAPOLATION] – Added generic surface extrapolation tool
- [BULK HYDROGRAPH EXTRACTION] – Added a tool for extracting flow hydrographs for X-sects in a GIS layer for multiple water surfaces
- [RATING CURVES] – Added a tool for drawing rating curves using mutliple flow hydrographs at a location
- [POSTGIS/POSTRGRESQL] – Added support for POSTGIS/PostgreSQL vector GIS layers
- [CLEAR “COLOUR” PALETTES”] – Added support for specify clear cells in a colour palette
- [GREYSCALE IMAGERY] – Added ability to greyscale file based imagery
- [RASTERISE GIS POLYGONS] – Added tool to rasterise polygons in active GIS layer
- [ADJUST PEAK WATER LEVEL] – Added tool to adjust peak water level within a polygon(s)
- [POSTGIS/POSTGRESQL] – Added support for PostGIS/PostGreSQL database layers
- [PEAK FLOW SURFACE] – Added ability to generate a surface of peak flow across the entire surface
- [FPM TOOLS] – Restructured menu layout
- [GIS TOOLS] – Restructured menu layout
- [FLOOD PLANNING SURFACE] – Added ability to batch process multiple files
- [TIME BASED QUERIES] – Added ability to batch process multiple files
- [PARAMETER QUERIES] – Added ability to batch process multiple files
- [INFOWORKS CONVERSION] – Added ability to adjust 1D X-section extents as an interim stage to results conversion
- [TIFF IMAGERY] – Added support for alpha channel
- [ECW IMAGERY] – Added support for alpha channel
- [GRID CONVERSIONS] – Added a single form for batch grid conversion/import
- [TAB FILE EDITING] – Added support for editing Mapinfo TAB files
- [UK ENVIRONMENT AGENCY PROPERTY COUNTS] – Added ability to use both TAB and SHP files for NRD or MasterMaplayers
- [GDAL PATH] – Rationalised GDAL library path for easier future upgrades
- [QUICK SEARCH LAYER] – Enhanced search form. Form supports column sorting.
- [EXPORT POINTS] – Added ability to export cell/node values as a Vector GIS layer.
- [CLEANING DIRECT RAINFALL RESULTS] – Added ability to remove puddles as part of cleaning process
- [FLOOD DAMAGES] – Added support for using the water level from a field in the GIS layer
- [NULLIFY] – Improved speed of running nullify on many grids
- [DIFFERENCES] – Differences now applies to common items in surfaces with different items
- [FLOOD FORECASTING – TABLE AND TIME SERIES] – Added ability to run forecast using flows and cross referenced rating curves
- [ECW IMAGERY] – Improved display speed
- [LOAD/SAVE PROFILE/TIME SERIES POINTS] – Added ability to collect all point values using external GIS layer
- [AUTOMATED FLOOD CERTIFICATES] – Redesigned setup and processing forms
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Grid routines will use the grid size if a WRR file is being used
- [UNIT STREAM POWER/BED SHEAR] – Now strictly calculated using water surface slope
- [GAUGE LAYERS] – Changed river level gauge time series plots to continuous lines
- [KEYPOINTS] – Added ability to dispay keypoints using any hydraulic parameter previously active parameter only)
- [CUSTOM LEGEND] – Added ability to specify “inf” and “-inf” as labels in a custom legend to define “<” or “>” in the legend
- [PROJECT TEMPLATES] – Fixed copying of any layer filters
- [GAUGE LAYERS] – Fixed Halo text and highlight display
- [OBJECT INFO] – Fixed display of Object Information fpr single item surfaces
- [TIFF IMAGERY] – Fixed Red/Blue colour band ordering issues in some files
- [PROFILE PLOT STACKING] – Fixed “range check error” when stacking many profiles in some circumstances
- [GDAL LAYER SEARCHING] – Fixed GDAL layer searching
- [FLOW PLOTS] – Fixed navigating to timesteps by clicking on flow plot
- [EXPORT VELOCITY VECTORS] – Changed export type to polyline (from polygon)
- [LIVE STREAM GAUGE LAYERS] – Fixed display of continuous line (ignore “no value”)
- [NULLIFY] – Fixed integer overflow on very large grids
- [UK ENVIRONMENT AGENCY uFMfSW] – Fixed range check error during conversion of very large datasets
- [LOCATION OF MIN/MAX SURFACE VALUE] – Fixed surface value where water level below ground
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Fixed surface value where water level below ground
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Fixed access violation when converting some XMDF results
- [IMPORT DXF 3D_FACES] – Fixed occasional error with nodal elevations converting as 0.0
- [GDAL LAYERS] – Fixed filtering on numeric fields that contain NULL values
- [UK ENVIRONMENT AGENCY PROPERTY COUNTS] – Added ability to carry out EA property counts
- [EXPORT FILTERED GIS LAYER] – Added ability to save the filtered part of the active GIS layer as a new file
- [LINK TO GAUGE LEVEL] – Added to tool to GIS-Flood integration to determine the level at a gauge at which the level specified in a field value for a GIS point is reached (eg the gauge level at which various evacuation routes are cut)
- [BULK EXPORT PEAK FLOW] – Added tool to export peak flow across multiple X-sections for multiple water surfaces
- [PROBABILITY OF INUNDATION] – Added tool to determine probability that a level in a GIS field is exceeded
- [GIS FILE: MICROSOFT SQL SPATIAL] – Added support (read only) for direct connection MSSQL SPATIAL vector layer
- [GIS FILE: ORACLE SPATIAL] – Added support (read only) for direct connection ORACLE SPATIAL vector layer
- [PROJECT TEMPLATES] – Added support for building waterRIDE projects using a template
- [SEA LEVEL RISE INTERPOLATION] – Added support for interpolating lower SLR surface
- [FLOOD DAMAGES] – Added support for calculating damages using building polygons/polylines
- [FLOOD DAMAGES] – Added aupport for using an external field to specify whether damages should be calculated for each property
- [UNIT STREAM POWER] – Improved speed of calculation
- [SURFACE SMOOTHING] – Improved display of smoothed surface where water level exists “below ground”
- [IDENTIFY LOCATION OF MIN/MAX SURFACE VALUES] – Added ability to store the min/max value for the point
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Option to convert TUFLOW outputs to grid (wrr)
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Added support for XMDF format files
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Automatically search for _d.dat files if _h.dat files do not exist
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Enhanced, single form for all TUFLOW conversion (classic and FV)
- [COMPOSITE FILES] – Added check for consistent timesteps in a composite water surface
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Enforced strict conversion of dfs2 file depth values to match MIKE Zero (previously, waterRIDE used a depth limit of 0.001m)
- [ZOI CREATION] – Enhanced automatic creation of ZoI GIS file to number downstream to upstream
- [INFOWORKS CONVERSION] – Improved support for InfoWorks RS/ICM. Now supports binary results exports.
- [MULTI-GAUGE INTERPOLATION] – Improved selection of bounding surfaces in multiple buffer zone setups
- [LOST PALETTES] – Added ability to relocate palettes if not found during project loading
- [SCALED PROPERTY PHOTOS] – Added display of current photos floor and eave levels
- [CLEAN MODEL RESULTS] – Added support for multiple WHERE clauses (eg cleaning for [D > 0.1] OR [(D > 0.05) AND (VxD > 0.025)]
- [GIS FILE CONVERSION] – Fixed bug converting MapInfo files using DECIMAL fields
- [SURFACE SMOOTHING] – ObjectInfo values are now smoothed (matches display)
- [UPDATING MAXMIN] – Fixed bug in updating the MAXMIN section of CFG/CFG2 files
- [MIKE FLEXI-MESH CONVERSION] – Improved conversion for steep catchments
- [MIKE FLEXI-MESH CONVERSION] – Fixed timestep prompt during batch conversion
- [SURFACE STRETCHING] – Fixed “Abstract Error” when using limit lines with GDAL based GIS layers
- [RANGE CHECK ERROR ON PROJECT LOADING] – Fixed issue opening projects containing GDAL based GIS layers and model results set at non-peak timesteps
- [PROJECTION ISSUES WITH EXPORTED VECTOR GIS] – Fixed issue with projections not being set for Export->Surface or Export->Contours
- [MANNINGS CALCULATOR] – Fixed “non-update” issue when repeatedly extracting cross sections from DEM
- [VELOCITY MAPPING] – Fixed bug in mapping peaks of “DELVAL” velocities
- [EXPORT GIS TO CSV] – Fixed range check error if CSV file did not exist
- [MIF FILE EDITING] – Fixed range check error when editing a newly created, non-active MIF/MID file
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Fixed range check error where GIS object outside flood surface extent and “Vertex Max” selected
- [WATER SURFACE COMPOSITE FILES (*.wrc)] – Fixed animation of profile plots, hazard chart display and flow pot stacking
- [IMAGE OVERVIEWS] – Added ability to create image overviews to improve access to jpg/tiff aerial imagery
- [RUBICON CONVERSION] – Added support for conversion of RUBICON models with a 2D framework (*.12da TIN framework)
- [GRID CONVERSION] – Added support for FloatGrids (*.flt) to ESRI Grid Conversion menu
- [GRID EXPORTS] – Changed default delete value to -9999.9 (from -9999) to fix ESRI rounding all values to integers
- [GIS TOOLS] – Improved highlighting display for text tools
- [STRETCHING] – Improved stretching speed
- [MAPPING SURFACES] – Added extra option to map from the peaks dataset of each source layer (as opposed to the full time series)
- [WMS COORDINATES] – Added support for “reversing” coordinates (X/Y) for CRS that are Northings/Eastings vs Eastings/Northings
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Added support for converting using depths output files (*_d.dat)
- [MISSING DATA RANGE] – Relaxed automatic fix of cfg/2 files when MAXMIN section (“Data Range”) is missing (recreated from PEAKS dataset only)
- [MAPPING SURFACES TO DEM] – Fixed “Range Check Error” when mapping a water surface without a CFG file.
- [WRC FILES] – Fixed “info” tool where overlapping areas have valid terrain but invalid water surfaces
- [GIS TOOLS] – Fixed creation of rectangles
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Set MIKE defined “invalid velocity” to 0.0 instead of DELVAL (ensures consistent flood extent and hazard mapping)
- [FLOOD DAMAGES] – Fixed calculation of indivdual property AAD where property not inundated (DELVAL as depth)
- [VIEW DELETION] – Fixed Access Violation on deletion of blank last view in table of contents
- [VIEW RENAMING] – Fixed bug in renaming newly created views
- [“ON THE FLY” MAPPING FILES] – Fixed display of query results
- [EXPORT PEAKS] – Fixed specifying user defined output file name
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Fixed issue when mixed time varying and peak only water surfaces used in a script
- [FLOOD FORECASTING SETUP] – Fixed issue with editing indicative ARI label for forecasting library surfaces
- [FLOOD FORECASTING SETUP] – Fixed processing issue with library files that did not contain terrain
- [TIME/PROFILE/FLOW PLOTS FROM EXTERNAL GIS FILE] – Added ability to “label” plots using field values from the GIS layer
- [ERDAS IMAGINE IMAGERY] – Added support for Erdas Imagine Aerial Imagery (*.img)
- [AVI RECORDING] – Added support for including “logos” in AVI file
– [DIFFERENCE MAPPING] – Included DEPTH difference as a parameter in difference mapping
- [AVI RECORDING] – Enhanced control over AVI file appearance
- [FILTER AND SHOW UNDER RANGE – WRR] – Fixed white shading issue for cells outside of range
- [CLIPPING WRB’s] – Fixed routine which missed triangles in some circumstances
- [HALO TEXT] – Fixed bug in reading label settings when project using Halo text
- [FORECAST SENSITIVITY] – Fixed sensitivity % label rounding
- [EXPORT IMAGE] – Fixed legend sizing bug
- [DIRECT TIMESTEP SELECTION] – Added direct timestep selection tool to Animation toolbar
- [GEOTIFF IMAGERY] – Added support for GeoTIFF (*.tiff, *.tif) aerial imagery
- [AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY FORECAST RAINFALL PRODUCT] – Added support for ADFD prediction of all parameters (including rainfall 10%, 25% and 50%)
- [AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY FORECAST RAINFALL PRODUCT] – Added support for PME prediction of rainfall (10%, 25% and 50%)
- [AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY FORECAST RAINFALL PRODUCT] – Added support for merging ADFD and PME datasets into a single surface
- [IMAGE SERVER FALLBACK] – Added support for using local imagery files if image server (WMS) connection fails/unavailable in an *.aps file
- [HALO TEXT] – Added support for halo text
- [WRC FILES] – Added support for running queries on composite water surface layers (*.wrc)
- [SELFE MODELS] – Added support for 2D hydrodynamic outputs from SELFE models
- [DEFAULT HAZARDS] – Added configuration option for default hazards: File->Configuration->Default Hazards
- [TIME-BASED COSTS] – Added tool for calculation of time-based flood inundation costs
- [AVERAGE ANNUAL CALCULATIONS] – Added tool for average annual calculations
- [ZONES OF INFLUENCE] – New approach for creating ZOI files results in significantly faster interpolation where 3 or more gauges are used. Existing ZOI files will need to be recreated.
- [wR FILE INFO] – Added base grid size in MB
- [PARAMETER QUERIES] – Added ability to run parameter queries on “peaks only” datasets
- [PARAMETER QUERIES] – Improved query grid row management
- [FPM DIALOG] – Standardised icons across tabs
- [WRB/WRR SPOT POLLING] – Enhanced single point read speed
- [ACTUAL/RELATIVE TIME] – Added tool to switch between Actual/Relative time “Utilities->Set Start Time”
- [START TIME] – Added ability to reset relative start time to a specific value
- [TRIM TIMESTEPS] – Added ability to reset trimmed file to “0.0hrs”
- [VERTICAL MAPPER GRID CONVERSION] – Can now convert Vertical Mapper grids without MapInfo being installed
- [VERTICAL MAPPER GRID CONVERSION] – Significantly improved conversion speed
- [ASCII GRID CONVERSION] – Added support for Gridded ASCII files (*.xyz)
- [MAPPING FORM] – Layout improvements and smart file extension defaults
- [AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY FORECAST RAINFALL PRODUCT] – Forecast rainfall displays as bar chart for each period
- [ENVIROMON GAUGE DATA] – Added support for interchangeable use of StationID and CommsID
- [MAPPING MULTIPLE SURFACES TO DEM] – Option for “maximums only” now stores source of peak water level
- [COPY/PASTE REPLACE] – Fixed width of layer substitution selection form
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Support for GDAL based vector layers (if editable)
- [HOUSE PHOTO SETUP] – Support for GDAL based vector layers (if editable)
- [FLOOD DAMAGES CALCULATIONS] – Support for GDAL based vector layers (if editable)
- [FLOOD DAMAGES CALCULATIONS] – Tool remembers flood surface probabilities once set
- [WEB MAP SERVICE] – Added support for transparent PNG based imagery
- [WEB MAP SERVICE] – Added support for TIFF and BMP based imagery
- [SAVE/CLOSE UNSAVED PROJECT PROMPT] – Made this message clearer
- [GAG LAYER TIME SERIES PLOTS] – Changed default visibility of gauge status to OFF
- [RAFTS MODEL HYDROLOGY] – Added support for additional RAFTS rainfall distribution type: “Rainfall Distribution Data”
- [SURFACE STRETCHING] – Added ability to batch process within interface
- [FLOOD EXTENT EXPORT] – Substantially reduced computation time
- [GIS SURFACE/CONTOUR EXPORT] – Substantially reduced computation time
- [GIS SURFACE/CONTOUR EXPORT] – Rationalised processing options
- [COMPOSITE FILES] – Improved creation and editing processes
- [ENVIRONMENT PATH CONFLICT] – Fixed issue on some systems where GDAL libraries conflict with ESRI/MapInfo installations
- [MIKE21 BATCH PROCESSING] – Fixed bug in firing of multiple MIKE21 conversions
- [UPDATE TERRAIN] – Fixed rare bug in update terrain when source files do not overlap
- [FLOW PLOTS] – Fixed speed issue in extracting flow plots
- [wR FILE INFO] – Fixed issue in timestep units
- [wR FILE INFO] – Now reports starting RELATIVE and ACTUAL times
- [PROJECTIONS] – Fixed issue for layers without projection being assigned Lat/Long (WGS84)
- [TIME STEP LIST] – Fixed display values
- [ON THE FLY MAPPING SETUP] – Fixed bug in creating file if output file left blank
- [ON THE FLY MAPPING] – Fixed time display value for flux plots
- [ON THE FLY MAPPING] – Fixed speed issue in creation of wrb/wrr index file
- [ON THE FLY MAPPING] – Fixed profile plots
- [EXPORT VELOCITY VECTORS] – Fixed support for additional vectors GIS file types
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Fixed issue with integration between layers in different projections in some circumstances
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Fixed speed issue with “duration of”/”time to” integrations
- [HYDRAULIC PAIR QUERY] – Fixed saving of query results
- [MAPPING TO DEM] – Fixed grid interpolation option in some mapping combinations
- [MAPPING TO DEM] – Fixed range check error in some circumstances
- [PROFILE PLOTS] – Fixed discrepancy between active result (when level) column and level column
- [PACK N GO] – Fixed issue with “case sensitive” palette filenames
- [EXPORT PEAKS TO GRID] – Fixed issue in automatic exporting of V*D due to asterix in filename
- [SEARCH DIALOGUE] – Fixed inability to resize form
- [MAP INFO TOOL] – Fixed issue where depth-related values would disappear from Map Info box for some wrb’s
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Fixed range check error for some conversions using MESHPARTS
- [GIS EDITING] – Fixed node display when editing GIS objects
- [MISSING DATA RANGE] – Automatically fix cfg/2 files when MAXMIN section (“Data Range”) is missing (force file initialisation)
- [THEMATIC LAYERS] – Fixed bug where a thematic layers translucency settings cause temporary override of active layer translucency settings
- [DEFAULT INSTALLTION FOLDER] – Is now: C:\Program Files (x86)\waterRIDE\productname (or C:\Program Files\waterRIDE\productname for 32bit Windows)
- [GIS FILE SUPPORT] – Added many new formats. Some are “Read Only”, others “Read/Create” but not Edit.
- [GIS FILE: TAB] – Added support (read/create) for Mapinfo TAB vector files
- [GIS FILE: DGN] – Added support (read/create) for Microstation DGN files
- [GIS FILE: ESRI Personal GeoDatabase] – Added support (read-only) for Vector ESRI Personal Geodatabases (*.mdb files)
- [GIS FILE: ESRI File GeoDatabase v9+] – Added support (read only) for Vector ESRI File Geodatabases v9+ (*.gdb folders)
- [GIS FILE: ESRI File GeoDatabase v10+] – Added support (read/create) for Vector ESRI File Geodatabases v10+ (*.gdbfolders)
- [GIS FILE: KML] – Added support (read/create) for Google KML vector files
- [GIS FILE CONVERSION] – Added ability to convert vector GIS files to various formats
- [WEB MAP SERVICE (WMS)] – Added form for automatic/manual configuration of WMS
- [uFMfSW] – Added support for UK Environment Agency Surface Water GIS file conversion (uFMfSW)
- [waterRIDE PROJECT FILES] – New waterRIDE project file format is NOT backwards compatible. Added ability to save a project as older style (v1)
- [PARAMETER QUERIES] – Added “Hydraulic pair query” (eg determine velocity at peak depth)
- [LAYER TRANSLUCENCY] – Vector/raster GIS and water surface layers now have individual translucency settings
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Completely rebuilt and expanded
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Added support for display/interrogation of river/rainfall gauge layers from Enviromon, CSV, and SQL database sources
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Added support for lookup-table based forecasting (flash flood forecasting)
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Added support for upstream control based forecasting (eg dams, weirs)
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Added support for real-time hydrologic modelling using XP-RAFTS and URBS, including model setup, execution and results processing
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Added support for importing BoM 10day, 3hourly rainfall forecast netCDF files
- [Projections] Added the following to the list of supported projections:
- AGD84 AMU zones 48S to 58S
- NAD83 UTM zones 1N to 23N
- ETRS89 UTM zones 28N to 37N
- ED50 UTM zones 28N to 38N
- Web Mercator
- British National Grid
- Irish Grid (TM65)
- PSD93 UTM zone 39N & 40N
- QND95 / Qatar National Grid’
- WGS84 / Dubai Local TM’
- WGS84 UTM zone 36N to 40N
- lat/long (AGD66, ED50, ETRS89, GDA94, NAD83, OSGB36, PSD93, QND95, TM65).
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – Extensive expansion of existing functionality
- [GIS MENU] – GIS tools now reside on dedicated GIS menu
- [GIS MENU] – Added numerous GIS layer manipulation tools
- [HAZARDS MANAGER] – Added ability to backup hazards CSV files to a specified folder
- [STRETCHING TOOLS] – Added ability to batch process files
- [DIRECT RAINFALL CLEANING] – Added ability to clean “peaks only” surfaces
- [EXPORT FLOOD EXTENTS/WL CONTOURS] – Compact polygons to reduce output file size
- [FLOOD DAMAGES] – Added ability to toggle calculation of true AEP for a given ARI when doing AAD calculations, rather than just AEP = 1 / ARI
- [WEB Map SERVICE (WMS)] – Added support for password protected WMS
- [INDEX GIS LAYER] – Added ability to exclude objects that cannot be indexed (eg outside water surface)
- [EXPORT WL CONTOURS] – Added ability to export Planning Level contours
- [TABLE OF CONTENTS] – Added ability to right click and manipulate tree structure without having to left click select the view first
- [TABLE OF CONTENTS] – Copy/Paste replace now allows selection of multiple surfaces for substitution
- [FLOOD CERTIFICATES] – Added support for docx based certificates
- [PROFILE PLOTS] – Fixed charts where no information available between profile points
- [LAYER DISPLAY STYLES] – Time series steps now display step number and time
- [HOUSE PHOTOS] – Enhanced look of photos
- [HOUSE PHOTOS] – Added support for PNG images
- HOUSE PHOTOS] – Allow resizing of photo registration form
- [TIMESTEP CONSISTENCY] – Enforced timestep consistency between views using the same active layer
- [DEFAULT PALLETTES] – Adjusted default hazard and category data palettes
- [UTILITIES MENU] – Restructured with enhancements to most tools
- [UTILITIES MENU] – Added additional general tools
- [FILTER] – Filtering a water surface now applies as the surface is drawn (slower, but more appropriate)
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Added support for MESHPARTS during conversion
- [RELOCATE FILES] – Added support for substituting any layers of the same type
- [PROJECTION MANAGEMENT] – Updated storing of projections to eliminate potential conflicts with files of the same prefix
- [Projections] Removed the following extraneous projections:
- GDA94 / MGA zone 47
- AGD66 / AMG zone 47
- AGD66 / ISG zone 56/3
- [Projections] Changed the labels of the following projections:
- MGA-94 -> GDA94 MGA
- AMG-66 -> AGD66 AMG
- ISG -> AGD66 ISG
- LATLONG -> LATLONG (WGS84)
- [SOBEK CONVERSION] – detect the mapper file version automatically.
- [SOBEK CONVERSION] – check in the “<projectname>\FIXED\” folder first for the DEM grid files before asking the user for the location.
- [SOBEK CONVERSION] – prompt user for the location of the H-map and C-map files if they are not found in the default location in the case folder.
- [12DA DTM IMPORT] – Improved performance of 12DA file import routine. The “null” command is now optional.
- [MIKE21 DFS2/DT2] – Conversion form now displays both the file origin & orientation and the target file origin & orientation.
- [MIKE21 DFS2/DT2] – Now consider all cells with terrain value at or above the ‘true land’ value as dry cells.
- [MIKE21 DFSU] – Extend water level and velocity values out by one element to cover the full flood extent.
- [MAPPING] – Added ability to automatically find TUFLOW 1D files when mapping to a fine scale DEM
- [DIRECT RAINFALL CLEANING] – Fixed bug where terrain value was removed in any cleaned area
- [DIRECT RAINFALL CLEANING] – Fixed error in timestep for cleaned file
- [HAZARDS MANAGER] – Fixed installation of hazards where user did not have suitable permissions
- [HAZARDS MANAGER] – Fixed issue with fine precision hazards being different between the hazards file and CFG files
- [MAPPING] – Fixed integer overflow when mapping surfaces to a large DEM
- [WEB MAP SERVICE (WMS)] – Fixed proxy timeout issues for non-direct connections
- [INDEX GIS LAYER] – Fixed support for projections
- [SAVE BUTTON] – Now behaves as expected when saving existing project
- [FORM SIZES] – Fixed form scaling issues when using non-standard text DPI settings
- [HILLSHADE] – Fixed display of areas without terrain information
- [THEMATIC ONLY LAYERS] – Retain original timestep settings for view
- [COMPOSITE FILES wrc] – Fixed display of current timestep
- [ERROR MESSAGES] – Fixed some general error messages throughout interface
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Fixed bug arising when GIS polylines do not overlap water surface for vertex-based integration
- [MIKE21 DT2 CONVERSION] – Fixed bug that prevented DT2 file conversion in some cases
- [MIKE21 DFSU CONVERSION] – Fixed bug that resulted in no water level and velocity data when converting Flexi Mesh (*.dfsu) files with quad elements
- [SOBEK 2D CONVERSION] – Fixed a conversion error that could occur for nested grids where the number of active cells was different between the *.wrb file and the results file.
- [ESRI GRIDS] – Added ability to convert Esri *.img DEM files (ERDAS IMAGINE grids)
- [ESRI GRIDS] – Added ability to convert Esri *.tif DEM files
- [CREATE OPTIMISED BLANK ROTATED GRID] – added ability to create smallest rotated terrain grid around a polygon
- [CREATE USER DEFINED BLANK ROTATED GRID] – added ability to create user specified blank rotated terrain grid
- [TIME SERIES PLOT] – Added dropdown list for Windows XP/2000 users
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Added ability to easily convert a standard output TUFLOW TIN to a Grid (this does NOT apply to the refined mesh output in current TUFLOW models)
- [GENERAL INTERFACE IMPROVMENTS] – general enhancements
- [UPDATE TERRAIN] – added ability to update terrain using files in different projections
- [ANUGA CONVERSION] – added ability to batch convert ANUGA results
- [PROFILE PLOT] – added ability to execute profile plot of any available parameter, not just the active one
- [TIME SERIES PLOT] – improved response of dropdown list
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – changed “Vertex” based integration to operate as “perimeter”
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – added “task” to calculate duration above a level in a GIS field
- [GIS TOOLS] – added ability to select new GIS object type from button’s drop down menu
- [TUTORIAL] – Updated basic tutorial
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Conversion now reads “1D Correction Factor” from *.2dm header
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – added ability to separate 1D and 2D conversion
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – improved conversion, particularly in areas of very shallow flow
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – added ability to select whether 2D sits on top of 1D (or vice versa) for combined meshes
- [FLOOD DAMAGES] – Added check that the specified water surface files actually contain water level
- [TIN TO GRID CONVERSION] – Reduced conversion time dramatically
- [SURFACE SMOOTHING] – Added to composite files (*.wrc)
- [EXTRACT PEAKS] – Added ability to batch extract peaks
- [ZOOM TOGGLE] – Added ability to toggle between zoom in/out using the SHIFT key when in either mode
- [PROFILE PLOT LABELS] – Fixed vertical access label on profile plots
- [LOAD TIME SERIES PLOT POINTS] – Fixed loading time series plot points as nodes of a GIS polyline
- [STRETCH BY CYCLES] – Fixed access violation affecting stretching a time-varying WRR/WRB by a “Number of cycles”
- [NULLIFY] – Fixed toggling of terrain nullify option
- [TERRAIN UPDATES] – Fixed updating terrain for rotated grids.
- [GRID CONVERSIONS] – Added check for NaN in importing grids
- [CREATE NEW GIS FILE] – Fixed error when manually creating a blank GIS file from the menu.
- [MIKE FLEXI MESH] – Fixed conversion of DFSU files
- [ANUGA CONVERSION] – Added checking for NAN’s
- [LEGEND DISPLAY] – Fixed decimal point display for large numbers
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Fixed conversion of rotated grid velocity vectors
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Fixed floating point overflow conversion error
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Fixed detection of “land value”
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Added detection of “excessive” velocities
- [INSTANTANEOUS FLOW] – Fixed access violation on display of instantaneous flow
- [“BETTER” WRR GIS EXPORTING] – issue with “better” option for exporting grid extents/contours/polygons etc. Use “grid edges instead.
- [INDEX GIS POLYGONS] – added ability to export the location of minimum/maximum hydraulic parameters within GIS polygons as a GIS file of points (can be used to speed up GIS-Flood Integration when repeatedly run)
- [ZONE OF INFLUENCE CREATION] – added ability to draw zones of influence in GIS and automatically format into ZoI GIS polygons
- [FLOOD FORECASTING] – added function to read a CSV file of gauge forecasts from gauge level entry form
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – added ability to batch convert results
- [UPDATE TERRAIN] – significantly improved speed of updating terrain values for gridded DEM’s
- [INTERFACE] – Minor interface improvements
- [UTILITIES] – Enhanced processing speed of some utilities
- [GIS-FLOOD INTEGRATION] – Fixed issue with sampling a polygon by gridding
- [MAPPING] – Fixed range check error when mapping from non-initialised source files
- [SHP FILES] – Fixed header update when writing points to SHP files
- [waterRIDE BATCH] – Fixed prompting for MIKE21 projection information
- [GRID SURFACE SMOOTHING] – added ability to smooth grid surfaces using localised TINning
- [MAPPING] – added ability to map from a grid to a finer scale DEM using localised triangulation to provide potentially better representation of areas of shallow flow
- [STRETCHING] – added ability to specify “limit lines” to manage automated stretching
- [STRETCHING] – added ability to specify depth tolerance when stretching
- [WEB MAPPING SERVICE] – added support for “Web Mapping Service” image layers
- [TUFLOW FV CONVERSION] – added support for TUFLOW FV results
- [PANNING SHORTCUT] – hold down space to switch to pan view mode
- [GENERAL] – General interface enhancments
- [STRETCHING] – now enforce strict stretching routine (ie if depth criteria met, cells will be stretched onto)
- [CLIPPING] – added ability to specify whether clipping is inside/outside the polygon
- [LINKING] – removed need for specifying .vmole file for commonly linked OLE files
- [NULLIFY] – dramatically increased speed of nullify tool
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – added ability to process scalar velocities (although velocity vectors will be incorrect)
- [EXPORT FLOOD EXTENTS] – added warning for exporting lines where “glass walls” are present
- [EXPORTING] – Added support for exporting to Esri Shapefiles (*.shp).
- [HILLSHADE] – brightened hillshade
- [EXPORTING wrb’s] – enhanced speed of exporting flood extents/surfaces/contours from wrb’s to GIS files
- [TIME TO PEAK QUERY] – added ability to specify hydraulic parameter to use
- [EXPORT VIEW] – added exporting of jgw file
- [VOLUME CALCULATIONS] – allow volume of “peak” water surface to be calculated, despite surface not being real
- [TIME SERIES ASCII GRID] – added ability to convert only time-varying water level grids
- [CLIPPING] – Fixed bug in clipping TIN’s
- [EXTENTS] – Fixed removal of island/puddles
- [MAPPING] – Fixed progress display on progress bar
- [LINKING] – Fixed display of CSV file charts
- [TUFLOW CONVERSION] – Fixed detection of NAN’s in TUFLoW output
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Fixed detection of some depth codes in header
- [MIKE21 CONVERSION] – Fixed specification of target and source projections
- [MULTIPLE TIME SERIES EXTRACTION] – Fixed error writing to temp folder
- [ASCII GRID RESULTS] – Fixed velocity writing for single timestep results
- [TRIM TIMESTEPS] – Clarified specificaiton of start and end timesteps
- [HAZARDS MANAGER] – Fixed display of default waterRIDE hazards
- [SURFACE MAPPING] – Fixed bug in filepos for large mapped surfaces
- [EXPORTING vECTOR GIS] – Fixed bug in some surfaces when exporting mif/mid vector linework
- [TUFLOW AUTOMATIC CONVERSION] – added ability to specify mapping option from setup form
- [SOBEK CONVERSION] – fixed width of “case” selection form
- [PROFILE PLOT] – fixed missing layer labels
- [LINKSWIN] – fixed activepage display of “repeat profile” chart window
- [COMBINED FILEs *.wrc] – fixed time series, profile and flux plots
- [TIME SERIES PLOTS] – fixed display of current location (black line)
- Added a tool for cleaning direct rainfall/rainfall on the grid model results using multiple parameters across time
- Added ability to select which projections to display in the list.
- Added a tool for carrying out statistical analysis across multiple water surfaces (eg ARI at which all areas are inundated)
- Added option to interpolate water level at “blocked out” buildings in flood damages calculations
- Added time adjustment to “time-based queries” to determine time once “triggers” are reached (eg 5.0m at the bridge gauge)
- Added ability to extract both flow and profile plots from all polylines in a GIS file
- Added the option to copy tabular data to the clipboard for Word, Excel, etc (CTRL-C) from the Links Window
- Added automatic conversion of TUFLOW results using only *.2dm file
- Added the option to paste from Excel to Mannings caclulator.
- Added additional smoothing function to export flood extents
- Added ability to select individual layers to relocate
- Enhanced speed of nullify tool
- Added ability to export CSV record of GIS table in GIS-Flood Integration
- The last project file location is now saved in the INI file in the Windows user local app folder
- Improved the wR surface rotate/offset coodinates tool window and added the option of scaling the coordinates.
- Improved the clipping of WRB file tool
- Added units to the ruler tool.
- Enhanced speed of mapping-on-the-fly surfaces used in a flood forecast application
- Improved the usability of the MIKE21 conversion window by displaying more information to the users
- The conversion window will now adjust the default orientation automatically when the map projection is changed to account for the convergence angle.
- The tool can now locate h.dat & v.dat files using the file name of the .2dm file for TUFLOW conversion
- Reduced the run time of time-to-peak query for mapping-on-the-fly files significantly at the cost of higher (~50% extra) memory usage.
- Added ability to index polygon GIS file by deepest point in polygon
- Reduced the run time of rate of rise analysis.
- Can now have negative or zero reference level for depth over and freeboard to level
- Can now give negative depth for depth over level
- Added the option to update a database instead of creating a Word document flood certificate.
- Improved the detection of the correct parameters in MIKE21 DFS files for non-standard list of time-varying items.
- The peak of peaks tool will no longer specify a peak source for nodes without a water level.
- only wet cells display peak of peaks source
- Now use the file extension of the first source surface as the default file extension of the output file for a peak of peaks calculation
- Added ability to vary number of points on output cubic spline smoothed lines
- The trim time-steps tool will now exit gracefully if there are no time-steps in the file.
- Fixed import of DXF files and 3D faces
- Fixed an access violation error when doing a profile plot for DTM files with only a single point.
- Fixed a bug in the IPCR conversion where the program were passing the input files in an incorrect order for the procedure.
- Fixed cursor information stutter for large GIS files
- Fixed Load/Save profile point inconsistency
- Fixed a bug where updated layers were not re-initialised if they were not in the active view.
- Fixed a bug where the WRR coordinates were off by half a cell width/height in MIKE21
- Fixed a bug where the rotation for WRR files were rotated in the wrong direction in MIKE21
- Fixed a bug to allow correct rotation around the centre of the bottom-left cell instead of the corner in MIKE21
- Fixed meta-data use in automated certificates
- Fixed an issue with flood certificates that sometimes would leave opened instances of MS Word that would cause the processing to hang.
- Fixed a bug where a blank record was inserted when adding new properties after processing the certificates.
- Can now read IDRISI grid file >2GB correctly.
- Fixed a range check error in the time-to-peak query for mapping-on-the-fly files
- Now convert all units to seconds when calculating the area under the flow hydrograph.
- Fixed a bug with the rate of rise analysis if two or more rate of rise items were selected.
- Fixed an invalid floating point error and a division by zero errors that sometimes occur when re-projecting a layer.
- Fixed bug in saving defult output path on automated certificates setup form
- Fixed bug in some surface labels when exporting GIS vector linework
- Added ability to hillshade gridded terrain surfaces
- Added ability to show combined hillshade for gridded water surfaces
- Added ability to drag and drop files on layers forms
- Added ability to drag and drop files on utilities forms
- Added ability to repeat last time series/profile/flow plots to stack multiple events on single chart
- Added rates of rise analysis tool
- Added ability to extract “point” data for all water surface layers in view (hold CTRL when using the Map Info tool)
- Added support converting ESRI grids (*.adf)
- Added ability to select time series plots of any parameter from toolbar
- Added ability to plot location in map window when clicking on profile plot
- Added ability to load Key Points from points in a GIS Layer
- Added ability to extract flow profiles across multiple polylines in a GIS file
- Added ability to edit common layer properties for multiple layers in a view
- Added InfoWorks RS conversion
- Added ICPR conversion
- Compiled using Windows 7 libraries
- Updated automatic water surface stretching algorithm (stretch to wet extents)
- Improved and expanded utilities dialogs
- Improved export flood extent speed
- Improved export GIS speed
- Improved dialog layout and on-form descriptions
- Improved speed of MrSID Imagery
- Updated ECW libraries
- Speed enhancements to waterRIDE libraries
- Added more description to the mapping/overlaying water surface to DEM tool dialog
- Fixed bug in GIS-Flood Integration time calculation
- Fixed bug in exporting some GIS layers of water surfaces
- Fixed exporting flood extents for rotated grids
- Fixed hazards implementation in “on the fly mapping”
- Fixed bug in clipping/nullifying grid surfaces
- Fixed slow window resizing issue on some windows configurations
- Fixed a flow calculation error for WRB files
- Exporting to GIS – Added simplify routine
- Added Key Points for dislaying active surface value for a view/view export
- Added CSV support for exporting X,Y,Value files
- Added support for TFW image registration files
- Added active text position control for GIS layers
- Added ability to select which series are displayed on multi-variable charts
- Exporting to GIS – Enhanced smoothing routine – uses constrained cubic splines
- Enhanced layout of export WL Contours and Flood Extents form
- Added ability to nullify surface both inside and outside multiple polygons
- access violation when converting SOBEK 2D file
- Fixed a Unicode problem with the MapInfo Drid Import DLL.
- Fixed default filename for saving Flood Planning Level Surface
- Changed labelling of “DTM Files” to “waterRIDE Surface Files”
- Fixed bug in copying and pasting branches
- Fixed “basic” display of wrr files when reprojecting
- Fixed exporting edges for wrr files
- Fixed a bug VMFPM script that was putting -9999 values for “Depth over level in field”.
- Fixed a bug where mouse actions like zooming and panning where no layer was active in the view.
- Fixed deleting selected layers in a view from the project
- Fixed updating layers in the current project after processing
- Significant changes have also been made to the utility waterRIDE BATCH. **
- Exporting of flow vectors to GIS added to tools menu
Start date & time added to TIN & Grid metafile to facilitate dateTime display instead of hours
- Multiple data point selection available for water surfaces (hold CTRL while selecting points)
- GIS toolbar tool added to calculate distance along a polyline to a user clicked point (usefull for determining chainages along a centreline)
- Batch exporting water level contours at a specfied interval
- Exporting contours, surfaces and flood extents rationalised between TINs and Grids and speeded up for Grids. Extents mapping can now be lines or regions.
- Auto exporting of water level contours added to the flood extents tab
- Saving of Grid queries added
- Printing of map view altered to print the view’s bitmap at 200dpi, rotated to fit the page
- Translucency bar shows percentage
- View contents list items now coloured similar to the add layers dialog for improved recognition
- Search dialog for GIS layers improved
- Basic flood certificate creation & use improved
- The Links Window graphs (profile, time series, etc) now includes buttons for zooming, panning, etc
- Profile and flux plots can be exported in AVI files
- Two options available for difference surfaces where one surface is wet and the other is dry
- Improved methods for rotating Grid water surfaces
- A number of small improvements made for efficiency & use
- Functionality of composite water surface layers improved for a number of actions
- Included axes on time series chart in AVI files
- Included icons for zooming, panning, exporting, and calculating area for charts in the links windows
- Comparison profile for terrain was only showing one profile
- GIS vector text layers could not process long text
- Exported contours were extending beyond wet extents
- Synchronisation of charts in AVI files
- Introduced Flood Hazards Management console. Greatly improves the flexibility of using various flood hazards.
- Update Existing Feature – ‘Peak of Peaks’ enhanced to store the name of the water surface file containing peak water level at all locations in surface
- Minor Bug Fix – fixed display of discrete category data in wrb files
- Added support for direct import of HEC GeoRAS model results (previously in waterRIDE 1D surface)
- Added support for rotated grid model results.
- Can now display the actual date & time for each model time-step.
- More powerful tools for automated stretching of flood surfaces to the flood extents.
- Can now import model results from ANUGA hydrodynamic model.
- Create a single seamless DEM from multiple source files using waterRIDE Batch.
- Added thematic display of the energy surface.
- Expanded confetti tracer to wrr files
- Update Existing Feature – Enhanced support for the network license server option. A network license server provides floating licenses to users anywhere on the network without the transfer of the physical dongles.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Mannings equation hydraulic calculator (Tools Menu)
- Confetti tracer function (Animation toolbar)
- Additional easier access to time series & profile plot tools (Flood toolbar)
- Importing of MicroStation 3D triangles & DXF 3D Faces to wR TINs added
- Utilities menu added to replace wR_Translator – includes model conversion, peaks manipulation, clipping, stretching, grid
- Conversions, dtm updates, dtm exporting & importing
- Refinements to contour and surface exporting
- Conversion of GIS field values to GIS vector text (useful for contour labels)
- Removed need for /nologo in shortcut – fullscreen or presentation mode can now be toggled on & off
- Active view name added to application title bar
- Logarithmic and custom legend scales added to thematic mapping
- DtmBatch merged into wR_Batch and now includes batch processing of flood surface manipulation.
- Numerous small improvements to make the interface and dialogs more intuitive and easy to use.
- There are no longer separate standalone and network versions.
- [MIKE21 conversion] added support for converting MIKE21 DT2 files of over 2GB in size.
- [MIKE21 conversion] The user can now specify the land value.
- [Utilities] Can now update the terrain of a DTM file using multiple source files.
- Can now use mapping on-the-fly (*.wrm) files in DTM composite files (*.wrc).
- Exporting X-Y-V tool now saves the file as *.txt file instead of *.dat files.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- [House Photos] Added the images back to the photo registration navigation buttons.
- [House Photos] Now accept float as the field type for the floor and eaves pixel
The values will be rounded to the nearest integer.
- Integrated some model conversion tools from Translator.
- When exporting flood extent for a single layer, the user is prompted to select the output file location and the projection of the layer if projection is not set in the layer.
- The search dialog now remembers the last field used for searching.
- FPM dialog will not be shown if the necessary layers for a tool are not available in the project.
- Now shows the locations of the points and cross-sections for flux plots
- Widespread speed improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- An optional eaves level field which can be used in place
of the 2.4 metres floor-to-eaves height for house photos
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Major release incorporating significant interface and usability enhancements, and release of ‘Flood Plain Manager’ sophisticated toolset.
- Added GIS drawing/editing tools
- When exporting view, can choose whether to draw the legend or not. For custom bitmaps, both the draw legend and draw scale check boxes are available.
- The current time or the peaks text is now shown permanently on the screen, including exported views.
- Under the tile plot border graphics tab, can now move objects and edit text.
- When running the flood parameter query, an empty form is no longer shown if the active DTM
- Surface does not contain time-varying results.
- Zoom window can now be dragged in any directions.
- Improved the speed of exporting Raster grid.
- The time-series and flux plot tools are no longer shown unless the active layer has time-varying data.
- When running forecast setup, any existing settings saved in the *.VMINI file will be loaded.
- For the flood forecast setup, the automatically created interpolated layer can now be a *.wrr file as well.
- Parameter query results are now retained after repainting.
- Added the option of using the flood levels of an existing flood surface as well as interpolation from gauges.
- Reduced the time it takes to read the gauge levels in forecast application
- Can now specifies the start-time, end-time and time-step of animation recording. Recording now starts and stops automatically.
- The current time-step is now displayed correctly to the second without the 00:00:59 problem when the time is exactly in one-minute increments.
- Added a time-to-level option to GIS flood integration.
- Added ability to load mif/mid point files for time-series plot and profile plots.
- Holding down the shift key while moving the mouse in a time-series chart now snap the cursor to the data points.
- View comparer tools are now located under the tools menu and not on the toolbar.
- Fixed the Ctrl-A shortcut for bringing up the layer display dialog box for layers that do no store the true file name in datasource (eg. .wrm and composite files).
- Added info tool to display all hydraulic parameters at a point
- Added a quick-run button for GIS flood integration.
- GIS flood integration will no longer use the peak results by default. It will use the time-step that is currently active.
- Significant speed improvement for GIS flood integration.
– New Feature –
- Fixed profile plot
- Resolved singles/doubles file format issue
- Added .WRM file format. Supporting mapping-on-the-fly with base raster .WRR file and .WRB or .WRR data results file.
- Added a view comparer feature where images of multiple views can be captured and then compared by ‘flicking’ through them.
- Added support for comparative flood damages analysis (i.e. not NPV analysis). Flood damages can be calculated for any number of flood surfaces at the same time.
- Added the zoom-lock button to the presentation version toolbar.
- Flood damages save the flood depth to GIS files to 3 decimal places instead of one decimal place.
- Flood planning levels only drawn when ‘wet’ (i.e. flood planning level higher than ground).– Uodate Existing Feature – save/load flood damages settings.
- Added mouse-wheel zoom factor adjustment and other zoom/pan improvements.
- Can read files of over 2GB in size correctly.
- Flood forecast support for WRB and WRR files incorporated.
- Support for exporting flood planning surface for both WRB & WRR layers.
- Terrain can be displayed when time-varying data is selected instead of limiting to peaks data only.
- Streamlined memory management routines to enhance display speed
- Streamlined the read and write disk access of grid layers.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- – Enhance Existing Feature –
- Support the first public release of the waterRIDE Grid (*.wrr) file format.
- Added ability to export animations as AVI files
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial release of DTMbatch (v2.95)
- Added tutorial
- Added tutorial
- Added support for MrSid imagery
- Updated Help system
- Enhanced control over velocity vectors
- Fixed bug in index system
- Added support for JPEG2000 imagery
- Lock zoom added – <Ctrl Alt Z> to lock zoom between views
- Save links table to csv – overwrite prompt added
- Flux plot added
- Added paste branch from TOC
- Added ability to load hazard files in File menu
- Added contour export choices including joining and smoothing
- Added Ctrl Alt NWUDR for autocontour scaling
- Added support for saving profile plot point locations
- Added ability to quickly move layers
- Added ability to do tile plots
- Added ability to plot node labels
- Various new minor features incporporated into interface
- Numerous interface improvements
- Enhanced speed of general display
- Enhanced speed of raster layer display
- right click return to prevmode or popup menu rationalised
- zoom/pan and timesteps maintain current TOC panel
- expanded Export FloodInfo to write out multiple wrbs to an active gis layer
- resetting of timeseries button fixed
- fixed bug with initial extents & added <Fit all layers>
- fixed bug with combined polygon terraces
- Numerous minor bug fixes
- Enhanced legend and palette editor
- Added support for translucent thematic filling
- Enhanced suppport for cross sectional profiles
- Built-in colour palette
- Volume calculation menu item
- Menu item to view links window
- Cross section sensitive to end points
- Improved and expanded help system
- Increased speed of ECW display
- Added MGA to projections
- Point and click image registration
- Legend added to project tab
- Option to display highlighted active text next to cursor
- Separate basic symbology for each view
- Layer zoom display limits